The products I used on my eyes, in order, were:
E.L.F. eye primer
Elizabeth Arden Eye Pencil in Espresso
Gosh Eyeshadow in Light Brown
Inglot Eyeshadow in 329 (dark brown colour)
Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette colours Dark Horse and Virgin
Maybelline Mineral Bronzer
Rimmel Scandaleyes Black Mascara
1. Be sure to prime your eyes. I used the E.L.F. Eye Primer
2. Line your upper lid with a dark brown eye pencil. It doesn't need to be neat. I slightly made the outer corner thicker and winged. Blend this up into the lid with a mac 217 or another blending brush.
3. I set the liner and pushed the light brown shimmery shadow over my lid then blended into the crease.
4. I used a dark brown eyeshadow and pressed this into the outer corner of the top lash line and gently moved the colour up towards the crease. Once I applied the depth of colour I was happy with I blended this again through my crease but being sure to still make the outer corner slightly darker.
5. Go back with the brown eye liner and go over the top lash line again. I only gently blended this time. Use the liner on the lower lash line as well and slightly blend.
6. I used the dark brown eyeshadow to set the liner on the lower lash line and blend. I then tightlined the top water line and the lower line with the dark brown liner.
7. To add a little bit of sparkle to my lid I pressed the colour Darkhorse into my outer corner and used the colour virgin on my inner corner.
8. To add depth and warmth to the crease I like to gently swipe a matte bronzer through.
9. Be sure to curl your lashes and apply many coats of your favourite mascara.
It seems as though there are alot of steps but this is a very simple eye look to achieve. You dont have to use the same products I have nor the same colours. I hope that you all enjoy and I would love to see pictures of your re-creations. Feel free to hashtag #jmcmakeupartistry
Until next time,